It’s the week before Valentines and you don’t even need to check your diary, you know you have nothing booked. Once again, things are last minute and you’re worrying about what your next move should be!
This article gives some great advice and ideas if you are in this exact predicament. We have perfect places to suggest if you are looking for stunning sterling silver jewellery for your loved one. For example, you can find the largest handmade silver jewellery collections in the UK at silver.uk.com and similar trusted online jewelers.
What if you’re looking for something a little different though? We have a number of ideas that suit a range of budgets and preferences. So, if you have done things on the last minute this Valentines, you’ll still be able to prepare something thoughtful that doesn’t take huge amounts of planning!
GREAT LAST-MINUTE IDEAS FOR VALENTINES
- Pick a special restaurant – Why not go back to the restaurant you had your first date at? Or simply one you know your partner loves.Make sure you book at least a week in advance though so that you can secure a table for the special day.
- Book an experience day –All you have to do is pay and turn up. Limited planning required. Simply tell your loved one to save the date, plan your transport and get ready to have a blast. Think about whether your loved one is more chilled or adventurous. They might be the kind of person up for an interactive cooking class, a motivational talk or maybe something active like paint balling or rock-climbing.
- Photo shoot–Booking a photo shoot can be a romantic way to create something you will cherish for years to come. It can also be a laugh and something unusual to do.
- Book a last-minute massage –You can bet massage parlors and spas will be booking couple massages for the special day. So why not search out a good deal and completely unwind for this day of romance.
- Gift card –A gift card can be hugely practical, if you choose correctly. Try not to opt for something generic unless it’s a retailer that covers a huge range of products such as Amazon. A gift card isn’t the most romantic thing in the world but it can be very useful.
- Get a luxurious bouquet of flowers and some bubbly –Make sure you get something special and try not to take a trip to your local supermarket for the flowers. Something simple yet timeless like wine and flowers can be a beautiful gesture for your loved one though. It also won’t break the bank and needs literally zero planning effort!
These are just a few simple ideas to get you started! As you can see, you can get away with being last minute and still preparing a wonderful surprise for your loved one.